Oven-Fried Chicken and Biscuits

Oh, how I love the weekends, especially Fridays!! I get to kick back and chow down on some good ole comfort food. Today it will be oven fried chicken and biscuits. This is my first time making biscuits, folks and I must say, they turned out pretty alright.
 
In preparing my chicken, I dipped the seasoned drumsticks and thighs in egg and evaporated milk, dredged them in seasoned flour and seared them in a hot skillet with oil to get that nice, brown, crispy coat. The skillet was placed in the oven for about an hour and then my chicken was done…delicious!! And to think the only seasonings I used were onion-salt and black pepper.




For the biscuits, I used a basic recipe found here  or anywhere on the web and went to town. Enjoy life folks, you only get one shot at it, smile!!
 

1 comment:

  1. My mom makes homemade biscuits a least once a month. I need to start learning how make these. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete