Berry-Banana Smoothie

If you're like me, then you're not so crazy about eating your fruits just like that (it's just too stalling). The solution for my daily recommended fruit intake is smoothies. I just place all of my fruit in a blender, puree and voila. I never use ice and always use a ripe banana or two as the base. Today I'm trying the berry-banana smoothie. There is absolutely no need to add sugar to this healthy, energizing smoothie because it is naturally sweet. Even your kids will love this one, mine sure did.

Ingredients:
  • 4 - 5 strawberries
  • ½   cup blue berries
  • 1 gala apple (diced)
  • 1 or 2 bananas (sliced)
Directions:

Place fruits in a blender and puree/blend until smooth. (As an option you may freeze your fruit prior to blending).

8 comments:

  1. You have been nominated for my NEW Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling. Check out my site for the details (foodstoriesblog dot com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! Following from a blog hop and hope you would please follow me too:) Thank you!

    http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I came across your blog! I've only recently started cooking! :p Looking forward to browsing around here!
    New follower from The Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop! :)

    xoxo -S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop. Please check out my Contests I have Louis Vuitton, $200 of any prize you want and more - Amee of MadameDeals

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! Looking forward to reading more!

    Daisy @ http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big thank you to all of my new followers, I will follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie I am missing you , its time to get back in the kitchen my friend!! Look forward to talking with you soon:)

    ReplyDelete