Jello Cups


To prove that there is such a thing as mind over matter, I made jello cups for my kids. What further strengthened my theory is that whenever I purchase jello cups from the store, they refuse to eat any. Yet when I make the exact thing at home, my kids scarf them down like there’s no tomorrow. Go figure. Could it be the packaging/presentation, lol!!

If you would like to try this little “project,” simply purchase a box of jello gelatin (flavor of your choice). Follow the directions on the package and your kids will think this is such a superb treat. Have fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! These are cute!

    New follower from the blog hop. I hope you'll drop by and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children are funny like that. These look so yummy! NEw follower!
    http://newyearsresolutionexercise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids can been funny creatures but I do like yours better than the store version :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!! Ladies, you're so right, kids are very funny. Thanks for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete