These egg and sausage wraps are so easy to prepare, my kids usually do it themselves. If I allow it, they’d probably consume them every day, they really love these wraps. Here is how we prepare them.
- 3 eggs
- 2 turkey sausages (cut into strips)
- Slice Kraft cheese
- Two small soft tacos
- Onion powder
- Warm tacos in microwave (for about 10 – 15 seconds)
- Crack eggs in a small bowl.
- Add salt and onion powder and beat well
- Scramble eggs in an already heated skillet (with about 2 tbsp of cooking oil).
- Blend in cheese until melted.
- Warm sausage strips and place on tacos.
- Spread scrambled eggs evenly on top of sausage.
- Fold tacos and eat with caution (could be very hot).