Steak is considered a luxury for me; where I’m from they’re ridiculously expensive. Some persons prefer theirs rare or medium rare, but I only eat mine one way honey – well done. You could jazz up your grilled steak with green onions and steak sauce; or you could eat them just as they are.
- 2 ribeye steaks
- 2 Inside round steaks
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 medium onion, peeled
- Black Pepper
- Any seasonings you like
- Puree all marinade ingredients in a blender.
- Lay steaks in a baking pan and cover with marinade.
- Allow steaks to marinate for about 2 hours.
- Set grill to medium-high heat.
- Place steak on the grill.
- Sear for 3 - 6 minutes on each side depending on thickness. Then, reduce heat to medium or low to finish cooking.
- Baste steaks to keep them moist throughout the grilling process.
- Remove steaks from grill with thongs, do not use a fork.
- Allow steaks to rest for at least five minutes before serving.
Tip: Use salad dressing for quick and easy marinade.