Grilled Steak


Steak is considered a luxury for me; where I’m from they’re ridiculously expensive. Some persons prefer theirs rare or medium rare, but I only eat mine one way honey – well done. You could jazz up your grilled steak with green onions and steak sauce; or you could eat them just as they are.


Ingredients:
  • 2 ribeye steaks
  • 2 Inside round steaks


Marinade:
  • ½ cup apple cider vinegar
  • ½ cup olive oil
  • 2 - 3 cloves garlic, peeled
  • 1 medium onion, peeled
  • Salt
  • Black Pepper
  • Any seasonings you like


Directions:

  • Puree all marinade ingredients in a blender.
  • Lay steaks in a baking pan and cover with marinade.
  • Allow steaks to marinate for about 2 hours.
  • Set grill to medium-high heat.
  • Place steak on the grill.
  • Sear for 3 - 6 minutes on each side depending on thickness. Then, reduce heat to medium or low to finish cooking.
  • Baste steaks to keep them moist throughout the grilling process.
  • Remove steaks from grill with thongs, do not use a fork.
  • Allow steaks to rest for at least five minutes before serving.

Tip: Use salad dressing for quick and easy marinade.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...It looks so delicious. My mouth is watering.. I hope my hubby will cook such a steak for me. That's a luxury I can't resist.
    Emily
    Commented on Eating and Writing at www.essays4me.com

    ReplyDelete