This is one of my go-to meals when I want dinner ready in an hour or less; not to mention, my family absolutely loves it. These pork chops were gone shortly after I removed them from the oven. Feel free to use the seasonings of your choice.
- 8 - 10 small/medium center-cut pork chops
- Cayenne/black pepper
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Season pork chops and refrigerate for about four to six hours to allow seasonings to set in.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush a bit of vegetable oil on the bottom of a large baking pan.
- Place pork chops in the baking pan and brush with each pork chop with vegetable oil.
- Bake for approximately half an hour or until golden brown (some ovens cook faster than others).
- Remove from oven and cover with foil for at least five minutes before eating.
Tip: For moist chops, brine for several hours before seasoning and baking.