For those of you who are tired of the same old traditional pumpkin pie, here's an upgrade: pumpkin cheese cake!! This was as easy as pie☺
- 9” Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 can (16 oz) Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Whipped cream
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar. Add egg and beat until smooth.
- Spread mixture in pie shell and set aside.
- In another bowl combine pumpkin puree, ¼ cup sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg. Blend well and pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 45 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Allow to cool, then refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.