Friday 23 December 2011

Pumpkin Cheese Cake



For those of you who are tired of the same old traditional pumpkin pie, here's an upgrade: pumpkin cheese cake!! This was as easy as pie

Ingredients:
  • 9” Graham Cracker Pie Crust
  • 1 can (16 oz) Pumpkin Puree
  • ½ cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • ½ tsp nutmeg
  • Whipped cream

Directions:
  1. In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar. Add egg and beat until smooth.
  2. Spread mixture in pie shell and set aside.
  3. In another bowl combine pumpkin puree, ¼ cup sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg. Blend well and pour over cream cheese mixture. 
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 45 minutes or until the center is almost set.
  5. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for about 2 hours.
  6. Top with whipped cream before serving.



6 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. Thanks for sharing. I'm stopping by from the finding new friends hop. I'm following you by gfc. I'd love if you'd stop by my blog. Happy Holidays!

    Lisa

    http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Linda. Stopped by your blog and now following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious!!! Following you back from MBC...hope your holiday was wonderful and wishing you a very exciting 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I hadn`t just used up my cream cheese to make mint chocolate chip cheesecake. I will be trying out this recipe next time, although use crushed honey chex for base to make it gluten free. Am following your blog now via GFC and can`t wait to come back as I love food! Would like it if you would check out my blog and follow back.

    http://www.twomischievousmonkeys.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tara, thanks for the follow:) Will return the favor.

    ReplyDelete