Tuesday 17 January 2012

Crab with Tuna Salad




















Here’s a simple and tasty recipe for my crab with tuna salad:

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups cooked cooled crab meat, flaked
  • ¼ cup flaked tuna
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 1 small bell pepper, diced
  • 1 small tomato, dice
  • 3 tbsp mayonnaise
  • Juice from one fresh lemon
  • Salt & black pepper (to taste)


Preparation:
  1. Combine all ingredients in a large medium/large mixing bowl. Voila!!


Serve with crackers or dinner rolls and enjoy.

Note: If lump crab is unavailable, imitation crab may be used.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm! This looks super good. Im your newest follower from the hop. Hope you can stop by my place and do the same
    Www.smartypantsfreeprintables.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, will follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come over and eat? LOL!~ Yummy!! Congratulations! I awarded you the Versatile blog award! Check it out at
    http://www.womenwalkinginthespiritofchrist.com/2012/01/i-won-i-won-wooohooooo.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to pop in any time, my family and I would love to have you, lol!! Thanks so much for the award, I'm honored :)

    ReplyDelete