Monday 16 July 2012

Cheesy Muffins


Here’s a recipe I came up with for cheese muffins on a night when I was totally bored. I admit, I got a bit carried away, but they came out super moist, plus my hubby said he really enjoyed them, hope you do too.  So if you’re feeling particularly brave today, have a go at it, but of course you don’t have to use all of the ingredients listed below. Have fun!!!

Ingredients:
  • 1½ - 2 cups flour
  • 2 tbsp baking powder
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup parmesan cheese
  • 2 tbsp cooking oil
  • 2 tbsp mayo
  • 1 tbsp mustard
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • ½ cup evaporated milk
  • 10 oz can cream of chicken soup (optional)


Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Sift dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
  • Add cheese followed by remaining wet ingredients and mix well.
  • Spoon equal parts in a greased muffin pan and bake for about 20 – 25 minutes.
  • Makes 12 muffins, enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment