Here’s a real quickie meal if you’re in a hurry or if you're not in the mood for splurging on lunch/dinner.
- Three 6 oz cans of tuna in water (I used Sea Best)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 small green pepper (diced)
- One 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Garlic Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Sauté onion and green pepper on medium heat in a skillet with the cooking oil already added.
- Mix in tuna (do not drain) and tomato sauce. At this point you may break the tuna up further if desired.
- Add seasonings to desired taste and combine thoroughly.
- Simmer on low heat for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve over white rice and enjoy!!!