Here’s a quick, but wholesome meal your kids are sure to love…well, at least mine did. This entire process took me about half an hour; well, it would have, had I been able to pull away from that chick flick that over-powered me, lol!!
- 16 oz box spaghetti
- 15 oz alfredo sauce
- 1½ cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Parmesan cheese (for sprinkling)
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions (ensure that water is adequately salted before adding spaghetti).
- After draining spaghetti, place in a large/medium pot and add remaining ingredients. Combine well.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and enjoy.
Serves about 6 - 8