If you’re looking for a quick, easy, yet scrumptious cake, then you would love this vanilla cake recipe.
- 1 package of French Vanilla cake mix (Pillsbury)
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and lightly flour baking pan (8½ x 11 x 2).
- Sift dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs, add milk, water and oil.
- Gradually mix in dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour batter in pan and bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before frosting.
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Sift confectioner’s sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add butter and vanilla and blend with electric mixer.
- If it is too stiff add a bit of milk. Add more sugar if it is not stiff enough.