This turkey meatloaf will not take much of your time at all. I chose ground turkey because it has far less fat than ground beef. It came out quite moist and delicious. Remember to keep it simple and your kids will love it; mine sure did.
- 2 – 3 lbs ground turkey
- 1 – 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 small sweet pepper (diced)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Thoroughly combine all of the above ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Form mixture into the shape of a loaf and place in large baking pan that has been greased or sprayed.
- Spread barbecue sauce on top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for about an hour and fifteen minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked.
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix well.