Here is a simple and delicious blueberry dessert that I’m sure the entire family will enjoy.
- 1 cup frozen blue berries
- 1 cup cold coconut milk
- 12 oz frozen whipped cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 9 inch graham cracker pie shell
- Sweetened Condensed Milk or sugar (to taste)
- Place first 4 ingredients in a blender and blend until mixture is smooth. Add condensed milk or sugar a small bit at a time until desired sweetness is achieved.
- Pour mixture into pie shell, cover and freeze for several hours (until icecream is set).
- Serve and enjoy.