These wings are rightfully labelled "irresistible". I simply couldn't eat just one, I dare you to try :)
- 5 lbs chicken wings (or as many as you want)
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Black or Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1 or 2 cups vegetable oil (or as needed)
- Season chicken with above seasonings and refrigerate for at least six hours or overnight to allow seasonings to set in.
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan or pot, heat to 350 degrees.
- Whisk egg and milk in a dish and set aside.
- Combine seasonings and flour to a shallow dish and combine.
- Dip wings in egg and milk, allowing excess to fall off.
- Dredge wings in flour until fully coated; shake off excess flour.
- Fry no more than three wings at a time for approximately five minutes or until golden brown and the juices from the chicken run clear.
- Drain on paper towels or in a colander.
- Go ahead and dive in.